Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kayla's 1st Day of School




Its hard to believe that the summer went by so fast. While I am the first to welcome the cooler weather and the promise of a possible winter, I am kind of sad to see it go. Kayla started her 2nd year of pre-school today. She was so excited to head back to school. What was she most excited about? "Playing dress up and snack"... well a girl has to have her priorities! Dropping her off was uneventful, as I got my quick kiss goodbye and she was off to sit on the rug with her newest classmates. While it was near impossible to get any sort of information out of Kayla about how her day was, I could tell by the smile on her face and her inability to stop bouncing around, that she had a great first day! As for me... I had a great first day as well. Went for a run and enjoyed a quiet house as Kyle took a long morning nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment