Friday, September 4, 2009

Great Family/Friend Outing Location


So the weather around here has been pretty lousy, which means that we find ourselves stuck at home. Mostly because I hate the heat more than anything. But today my sister in law introduced me to a great new spot (new to me anyway). It is perfect to spend with the family and/or friends when you really don't want to tackle the beach. Which can be a little hard when you have a 10 month old who finds putting sand in his mouth enjoyable.
Seabridge Park in Huntington beach, is the perfect location for any outing. It is a hidden beach area, actually a bay, with grass, lots of shade and a playground. Best of all parking is FREE!!! Seriously what more can a mom ask for, okay a bathroom... which they have by the way, although it really isn't much to talk about, or even think about for that matter. But it is functional.
Here is the link to the park. A great day away, fun for the kids, and before you know it, hours have passed and your kids have been... ACTIVE!!! YAY ! They are exercising and you didn't have to make them!

Seabridge Park
Countess Ave. (off of Edinger)
Huntington Beach CA

http://www.stockteam.com/seabridg_park.html


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Blog looks great, I love it already! Perfect fit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get some ideas for healthy eating & activity for myself and the kids! Sometimes I am just at a loss for that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete