Thursday, March 18, 2010


slideshow.jpg


I am not sure what made Kayla happier today... telling her that her BBF Olivia could come with us on our latest adventure or trying to figure out just who she wanted to pretend to be at any given moment. Okay it was definitely having her friend sitting next to her in the car, and I know this because of the non-stop giggling of 2, 4 year old girls and an occasional laugh out of the littlest Kroeze. A noise that is topped by no other!


What a place Pretend City is! Talked about imagination overload. While the girls ran all over the place trying everything out, I spent time thinking "Man, why didn't I think of this!" Everything from a grocery store, a farm (complete with real baby chicks), doctor's office, fire & police stations, a cafe, and a post office. All of which the kids can punch time cards and collect 'money' from the pint size ATMs. Not to mention the beach, splash room, dance stage and craft room... this place is a great way to spend some time in full play mode with the kids.

Even Kyle had a great time. He wasn't into the dress up play, but he found him self quite entertained just sitting in the farm 'digging' and playing in the sand at the beach. I am telling you this place has something for just about any age. (Although I don't think I saw many kids over 7 or so)



Another great day playing with the kids...


Good To Know:
-$10 adults & kids (13 months and over)
-$2 kids 12 months and under
-They are open 10 am - 5 pm
-Free Parking
-You can bring in your own food. They do have a real cafe, however it is mostly just vending machines, so not a whole lot of nutrition. I would advise bringing your own.
-Clean bathrooms complete with changing tables and diaper genies.
-Purell is readily available throughout the whole place
-Overall the place is clean
- 29 Hubble Irvine Ca
- 949.428.3900
- www.pretendcity.org

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really fun place! I will definitely take my kids there when they are a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that place looks great!! Do you find yourself driving a bit to get to places for the kids? I tend to stay in town though I need to get braver and venture into San Fran because I am sure there is so much fun to be had....and a little more anonymity ;)

    ReplyDelete