Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday my boy!







October 15, 2008 at 8:01 my beautiful boy came into the world! Thinking back I am still trying to figure out where the time has gone! The long nights of crying, the days of no napping...all which seemed like was going to last forever, has become faint memory of something that seemed to have happened years ago!
But what an amazing year it has been. Every day, looking at Kyle I am constantly reminded of just how blessed we are that he is in our lives. We waited for a long time, with much heart ache, for this little guy. And not a day goes by that I am not thankful for him!

Here is his first picture taken of him as a 1 year old... such a happy guy!

















Here are some pictures from his NASCAR racing party. It was such a great day..too bad it was so hot! But he didn't seem to care, he was his usual charming self.
















Cake time... took him a while but he got the hang of it.














Trying to share















Yep..that is frosting in his hair!















Mission completed...cake destroyed!















I ended up having to give him another bath to get all the frosting off.















What a joy it is to be a mommy... I can not wait to see what the next year has in store!

1 comment:

  1. Ah so sweet! This year has gone by soo fast. I was convinced I was done but ever since Alaina turned 1, I have been really, really wanting another baby. How quickly we forget all the challenges when we see how blessed we are to be mommies to these babies!

    ReplyDelete